Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Squat Clean Break Down

As Many Rounds As Possible In 20 Minutes of:
15 Deadlifts
10 Hang Power Cleans
5 Front Squats

Loads (M95lbs, F65lbs)


5 rounds


Well this rockin piece of programming rocked me, but I loved it.

The hang power cleans were my downfall. I just didn't have the technique or the athleticism to make up for the fact that I wasn't strong enough to muscle it up. I think I did 20 or so extra dead lifts because of failed attempts on those cleans. Most embarrassing was that while trying to keep the bar path vertical as I tired, I had several attempts in which my gut got in the way of the bar and made me lose my grip....

Overall I feel pretty good about my work tonight, I just hope I can build some grip strength and technique for next time...

3,2,1,
\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment